Thursday, July 30, 2009


:::Your Regret:::
::::::::::::::::::::::::

My hand is outstretched
You just stand there.
His hand is outstretched.
You still just stand there.
Destiny is calling
But you won’t answer.
His face and mine are straight
Yours is confused.
I look at your eyes
And see tears.
He looks at your eyes
And sees you as meat.
Your face looks at him
His muscles and his nice smooth hair.
While I am just a man
That has not found himself.
You make to move
But still stand.
Light shines behind me
Fire behind him.
Horns start to grow
From atop his head.
Wings flutter behind my back.
Your stare at him
But then stare at me.
You then take my hand.
The man that stood with flames
Now burns in them.
My Wings go back into my body.
And now I have found my place

As have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment